Recently I bought Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-19082 from market.It was pattern lock protected.Somehow the device is locked due to too many failed pattern attempts.If you’re facing the same problem then this article can help you out.Now you don’t have access to your settings so you must perform a Hard factory reset for your device.If you have access to your Samsung Galaxy Grand and you want to restore to it’s factory setting then there’s a soft reset too and i’ll be posting about that one very soon.
Note:- Try this at your own risk and carefully.You may select another option by mistake and anything can happen to you Samsung Galaxy Grand.
Why To Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Grand?
You might have locked your phone trying too many pass code or pattern attempts.Only way you can get access to your device back easily is to hard reset your phone.It will take 10-15 minutes to hard reset your phone.
Reset Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082
- Switch off your Phone Using Power Button.
- Press and Hold Volume Up+Power+Home Button at the same time.
- Wait for a while and you’ll see Android logo.Then release all buttons.
- Touch screen won’t work while accessing this page.Use volume up/down to choose options.
- Now select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Press Power Button to select.
- Now again select Delete All User Data on next page.
- Reboot now and setup your device as new.
Is there any other way to Reset Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082?
There are many methods to reset your phone to factory settings.If you have access to your phone you can easily soft reset your Samsung Galaxy Grand.